Sunday, November 15, 2020

Storyboard blog

Making my storyboards was a lot of fun I really felt like I was in the production portion of a movie. I wish I had the input of another person like in the other group projects I have worked on, but I think it turned out pretty good. I enjoyed getting to make each scene feel as close to real as I can for now. It was difficult for me to draw the images for each scene as I am not a talented artist in the slightest. It didn't help that I fractured my wrist and had a cast on while handwriting everything. I still tried my best and I am ok with my stick figures. I would go and picture every scene in my head and think of what works best as I stood there. I like the use of long shots to full body shots for a lot of my scenes. I feel as tho it is very useful for the type of short film I am making. It was really easy to imagine how each scene would look like considering I live in the location my film will be taking place. I found out that my outside balcony is going to be under construction for a while and might inter fear with my filming. I hope it will be finished on time. If not I do have a backup plan. Inside my house, I have a railing that overlooks the staircase leading upstairs. I think it will do the job of completing my film. I am sad that it isn't outside and captures the same mood my original plan did.  I am still very excited about filming this year. I have never included my family in any of my works from the previous years. I'm sure they will be great and have just as much fun as me with this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment