Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Final Editing blog

 Today I was finishing up everything I needed to be able to turn in my short film package alongside my CR for tomorrow. I went over my movie 1 final time and adjusted a couple of things. I started by altering how long my titles were at the beginning of my movie. I made sure that all the spelling of my titles were correct.  I have a total of 11 titles, and I wanted them all to last 5 seconds with a one-second fade in and a one-second fade out. I also wanted there to be a one-second gap between each title. This came to 66 seconds or one minute and 6 seconds of my film having titles. I triple checked to make sure all my clips matched up with each other how I wanted and that the transitions or to my liking. I will upload my movie to YouTube tomorrow and then attach it to my short film package blog. I checked over my social media websites, I checked that they were all cleaned up and had at least two posts each. I looked over my Wix website and made sure that it was pretty and easy to navigate. I clicked on each social media link on my Wix page to make sure it redirected me to the correct site. I showed my completed movie to my family for the first time, and they loved it. They were happy I included them in my project. I had a lot of fun filming with my family. I also really enjoyed the editing process, where I got to take a bunch of clips and put them together into a short film. It is a cool feeling seeing an idea in your head be on a screen in front of you. I then sent my movie to one of my other friends in the class and asked him to look it over. He gave me positive feedback and said that I did a really good job. I returned the favor and watched his short film. I am sad that I did not get to work with him due to Covid-19. But I am happy that I got the chance to work with my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment