Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of final task

My group consists of two people, Ben and myself (Andrew). I am sixteen and I attend Fort lauderdale high. I took Aice Media Studies to improve my movie/TV Show knowledge. I have always been fascinated by movies, my favorite at the moment is the entire marvel series. but specifically marvels infinity war. The C.G.I. in the movie is absolutely amazing. As well as the camera shots of all the hero's about to enter battle, are extremely nice to look at.

In media class this year i have learned a lot of information that I believe will be useful for my future. I have learned a lot about camera angles and shots.That has changed the ways I watch movies. When I am watching movies I have started to notice the different type of shots used. For example when I was watching the new movie joker which just came out and there was a scene were he was dancing on the stairs and had fantastic cinematography. There was a mix of low shots and tracking shots as he danced down the stairs. during his dance they also used over the shoulder shots to show the reactions of passing traffic.  another type of shot used were close up shots specifically on his feet to show the choreographing of his dance.

A pitch is the idea of what could be used next. Examples of possible production projects.
we have three pitch ideas: The first one is the idea of a horror movie. The plot was that there would be a virus that comes out of people phones based on all the information kept by the internet. And once you disobey the "terms and service" conditioning that was agreed to when signing up with the phone, a person would appear and start spreading any and all personal information about you on your social media platforms and start posting in your place "ruining your life." The second idea is an action movie. it would be about a motorcycle camp where young adults learned everything about motorcycles. how to build them ride them their history and some secrets that would get them in trouble if anyone found out. And for our third idea we are doing a apocalypse type movie were the protagonist has to survive in a house as other people and being try to break in only at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment