Monday, September 14, 2020

Welcome Back Blog

Free Animated Welcome Gifs - Welcome Graphics

Welcome back to Aice Media Studies Part 2 (A level). I am so excited for this upcoming year. I have a ton of ideas planned to make great films out of. I know that you will enjoy following me on my journey. The reason I am taking media again is to further my knowledge in the film world. Also, to create amazing films. And to relive the fun I had last year in this class. I really enjoy the process of making films and getting my ideas turned into movies. Planning and storyboarding are my favorite. I really enjoy the satisfaction I get from watching an idea from my head come to life. I know this year will be difficult due to covid-19, but I hope to prevail and make the best out of my situation. I do not believe this pandemic will affect anything but the people I work with. I will still be making my films incredibly enjoyable. We will be going a lot more in-depth then we did last year. I will be picking up tips and tricks to bring my films to the next level that I did not know last year. This will include different ways of editing, filming, and even planning out my movies. So get ready for an amazing year through Aice Media A level!

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment