Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Week Two

On Friday, we lost a group member due to class changes. we were not expecting this and therefor caused us some UN foreseen issues we were not planning on have when we started. Because Freya switched out of our AICE Media Studies class a lot of things had to be changed. Without her in our group we will have less help when it comes to filming and editing. My group also had plans to film in Freya's neighborhood. Due to the inconvenience of her not being in our group anymore, we had to find another spot to film.  I mentioned that we could film in my neighborhood and at my house. The only issue was that I had to work until 8:00 p.m. Even with the late time it was decided we would film in my neighbor hood, mainly because my location is in the middle of our group. (less driving required).
       The plan is to film the scenes inside my house and the rest outside. We will do the business/office scenes in my fathers office inside. The street ares could be filmed around his neighborhood. The plan is to film everything on Friday. Because it is only two minutes, we figure we can film everything before it gets too late. Even if it gets dark, it will help with the mood of the scene. If anything goes wrong, we decided we can always film more on Saturday. It gets slightly difficult because of where we all live. We all live in different cities, but know we can make it work regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment