Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

  This is my introduction for my Aice media studies blogs. I am Andrew, I'm 16 years Old. I was born in Connecticut and lived in a town called trumbull. and moved to Florida when I was 10.  I attended sunrise middle school and then Fort Lauderdale high school. I live with my mother father and sister. I have three dogs Bruno, Bosco, and Bentley. Bosco is a rescue dog. We found him behind a Burger King after being called about him. I have two grandparents on my fathers side and none on my mothers side. Her father passed away when she was 8 and her step father passed when she was 25 years old. Her mother passed away 4 years ago when she was 44.

  I'm Jewish and had a bar mitzvah at 13.  The party was on a boat.  I hade a lot of fun and met some new family members that I wasn't aware I had.  In freshman year of high school I got my first guitar. I picked it up quite well and took a liking to it. I took a guitar class in Softmore in junior year of High school.  I played hockey from the age of 11 to 16 and had to stop once I got a job.  I started working at Ace Hardware my best friend every day after school except on Wednesdays.  I got my drivers license me on 23  of September.

 I want to grow up and be a lawyer like my dad.  I plan on attending nova southeastern for college.   I wish to open my own law firm in practice with some close friends I make in law school. I want to have a family with two kids. I want an older boy and a younger  daughter. My dream place to live is  California.  I have a few places I want to visit .  I wish to see Cuba and all the cars in it.  I want to go to Italy to see the leaning Tower of Pisa, and I also want to climb the Effie Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment